Approx. Rs 320 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Tape Width||40-60 mm|
|Tape Length||>50 m|
With the recent growth of e-commerce purchases and parcel shipping, water activated tape has become a necessity, with a focus on having a secure, pilfer-proof seal on packages being shipped.Water-Activated Tapes (WAT)
– A paper tape that uses water activated adhesive to seal the boxes. There are 2 variants:i. Reinforced Water Activated Tape
Comes with fiberglass liners to secure heavy weight boxes.ii. Non-Reinforced Water Activate Tape
Starch based adhesive applied to provide secure bonding.Benefits
- Permanent box closure – eliminates the use of multiple layers of tapes
- Secures Bond – our starch-based adhesive quickly bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments
- All-Weather Use – not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Pilfer proof for security – a carton sealed with water-activated tape can’t be opened without leaving a broken seal. Tamper proof once sealed.
- Durability and strength – extra strong fiberglass yarns are bonded between the high tensile strength sheets for an extra margin of strength.
- Environmentally friendly – The use of single-use BOPP/Plastic tape is eliminated
- Closure appearance – Has great appealing aesthetics